GlyMed Plus Age Management Comfort Cream
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Glymed Plus Comfort Cream 2 oz
A must-have, home first aid product and an excellent post-waxing treatment, Comfort Cream instantly soothes skin irritations and inflammation.
GlyMed Plus Comfort Cream immediately soothes skin irritation caused by waxing, permanent makeup, chemical peels, extractions, active clinical products, sun exposure, insect bites and more. Comfort Cream also aids in the prevention of melanocyte injury with the potent skin lightening ingredient arbutin.
Also recommended to treat the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes dues to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis.
- Hydrocortisone: A corticosteroid, hydrocortisone is similar to a natural hormone produced by your adrenal glands. It relieves inflammation (swelling, itching, heat, redness, and pain).
- Ceramide 3: Topical application of ceramide 3 has been shown to significantly increase skin water content, reduce roughness, restore detergent-damaged skin and protect healthy skin against detergent-induced dermatitis.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: One of the oldest medicinal plants known, aloe vera is a natural astringent, aids in burn healing and is extremely soothing and protective to the skin.
Directions:Thoroughly wash affected area, then apply comfort cream and rub it in until cream disappears. May be reapplied as needed up to four times per day.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Hydrocortisone 1.0%
- FULL INGREDIENTS: 200% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Petrolatum, Squalane, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Arbutin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Propyl Gallate, Gallyl Glucoside, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Allantoin, Water, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide