GlyMed Plus Age Management AHA Accelerator
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
GlyMed Plus AHA Accelerator 4 oz
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid used in chemical peels and to treat acne-prone and dry skin conditions. Visibly reduces pores and wrinkles as it removes lesions and surface dryness.
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that diminishes the cohesion of the surface skin cells and subsequently, prevents the thickening of the stratum corneum. Lactic acid is absorbed across the stratum corneum and assists in cell detachment from that level. The resulting smoothness and flexibility of the skin's surface is evident soon after application.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: One of the oldest medicinal plants known, aloe vera is a natural astringent, aids in burn healing and is extremely soothing and protective to the skin.
- Sage Leaf Extract: This botanical extract has superb antiseptic, astringent and antioxidant qualities, which helps prevent oxidative stress and premature aging.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea extract contains polyphenols, a class of bioflavanoids which are high in antioxidants. Green tea is also an effective antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent.
Directions:Apply 4-6 drops of GlyMed Plus AHA Accelerator to entire face and neck. Massage remaining product into the back of your hands or lightly saturate a cotton pad and apply as an after-cleanser toner. Follow home-care directions with other GlyMed Plus products. Daytime regimen must include a GlyMed Plus sunscreen to avoid an increase in sun sensitivity.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide
A $10 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
My skincare is not complete with out applying AHA before adding my glamour products.....love the way it feels on my face!
I feel this product is extremely effective and so I no longer get professional lactic peels. I save a considerable amount of money, and I am satisfied with the results. I will purchase again.