glo Skin Beauty Moisturizing Tint SPF 30
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
glo Skin Beauty Moisturizing Tint SPF 30 1.7 oz
A lightweight, oil free formula that provides moisture to combat dehydration and dryness, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to guard against the sun's damaging rays and a sheer hint of color to softly even tone and enhance skin's radiance.
Apply liberally at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Wear alone or under makeup. Reapply every 2-3 hours to maintain protection or as needed. Use daily.
- 5.0% Octisalate: A safe UVB absorbing sunscreen, generally used in combination with other UV filters.
- 7.5% Octinoxate: A widely used sunscreen which absorbs UVB rays as well as protects against UV light induced DNA damage.
- 3.0% Avobenzone: A sunscreen agent often used in skincare because of its capability of absorbing the full range of UVA rays, helping reduce the risk of premature aging and skin cancer.
- 4.0% Oxybenzone: A sunscreen ingredient that absorbs UVB and shortwave UVA rays.
- Isoeicosane: An oil free emollient that provides a subtle sheen while leaving a soft satin texture on the skin.
- Dimethicone: Conditions and protects the skin.
- Iron Oxide: A safe natural colorant used to add flesh-toned tint to the skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Oxybenzone (4.0%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water/Eau), Isoeicosane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycrylene, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
I have VERY sensitive Rosacea skin and my skin loves this tinted moisturizer! Slight coverage which is fine and it leaves my skin so supple. Thank you Glo skin!
Way too thick, and the color had a gold versus bronze tint!!