glo Skin Beauty Lash Lengthening Mascara
- Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
- Free on Orders $45+
glo Skin Beauty Lash Lengthening Mascara - Black
Lash Lengthening Mascara's long wear, paraben-free formula delivers rich pigment to make lashes look longer. The flexible brush separates and lengthens lashes like never before, making Lash Lengthening Mascara truly live up to its name. The tip of the brush allows you to easily apply mascara to the inner and outer corners of the eye as well as the lower lashline.
- Exclusive antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Creates noticeably longer lashes
- Conditions lashes while wearing
Apply Lash Lengthening Mascara alone to define lashes or apply after Lash thickener & conditioner for thicker, fuller lashes.
Expert Tips & Techniques
- Always curl lashes before applying lash product. By applying mascara after, it will help hold the curl.
- Apply the gloLash thickener & conditioner before mascara to build volume and length.
- After applying, add an extra coat on the outer lashes to really open eyes up.
- Avoid pumping the mascara wand in the tube. This traps air in the tube and will cause the mascara to dry out more quickly.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, VP/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100, Stearate, Acacia Gum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carbon Black (CI 77266)
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
Everything I've bought in the Glominerals line has been of excellent quality--and I usually buy the high-end dept store lines. My dermatologist recommends this, and it's great for my skin.