glo Skin Beauty Hydra-Bright AHA Cleanser
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
glo Skin Beauty Hydra-Bright AHA Cleanser 6.7 oz
*Formerly known as Hydrating Gel Cleanser*
Cleanse skin healthy! A vital first step in your skincare routine, Hydra-Bright AHA Cleanser removes makeup, excess oil, and other impurities, while revitalizing and replenishing skin’s delicate moisture balance. Sulfate-free and powered by a nourishing, hydrating blend of lactic acid, moringa seed extract and antioxidants, the light foaming action encourages gentle exfoliation for a softer, more comfortable, radiant complexion.
- For all skin types
- Smoothing: Gentle exfoliation from the lactic acid helps visibly improve skin texture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores.
- Hydrating: Botanical extracts rebalance moisture-levels, replenishing and nourishing skin.
- Brightening: Antioxidant complex calms irritation and soothes redness, promoting a refined, brightened complexion.
- Vegan Lactic Acid - gently exfoliates, improving uneven skin tone, texture, and signs of aging
- Moringa Seed Extract - an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to soothe, protect, and restore balance
- Antioxidant Amino Acids - antioxidant blend promoting cell renewal and repair
- The essential first step in all skincare routines, pump a small amount into clean, freshly washed hands, then gently massage across moistened face, avoiding the eye area, using light circular motions for around 60 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly using warm water
- Follow with your favorite glo Skin Beauty Toner/Mist
- Use twice daily, morning and evening
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
I really, really love the GloTherapeutics line. I think it's fantastic. However, it's a little off-putting to wash one's face with something runny and brown. And my boyfriend says it makes my hands smell like a public swimming pool. On the other hand, the skin of my face loves it. Maybe it's time I replace my boyfriend?
My esthetician started me on the Glo Therapeutics line and I am hooked. My skin is acne prone but aging (what's up with the over 40 acne), and the product line has solved both problems. I discovered Beauty Depot by just a google search, and boy am I glad I did! The shipping is so fast, the products are great, and I couldn't be more pleased. Beauty Store Depot even gave me an extra discount when I tried to apply one that wasn't for a product that I ordered, and was credited immediately. I would refer anyone to the site, they are awesome!