glo Skin Beauty Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
glo Skin Beauty Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser 6.7 oz
Effectively deep cleans acne-prone and hyperpigmented skin using Glycolic Acid. Lightly exfoliates to gradually loosen surface skin cells, uncovering renewed and refined skin..
Formerly Known as: 10% Glycolic Cleanser
- 10% Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid with the smallest molecules of all the AHA’s. It penetrates the stratum corneum, loosening the glue that holds surface skin cells to each other. By stimulating exfoliation, it reveals fresher, healthier skin. Glycolic Acid improves fine lines, dry spots, acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel): A strong anti-inflammatory which heals and moisturizes inflamed skin. Aloe Vera has exhibited the ability to stimulate collagen and elsatin synthesis and to aid in the removal of dead skin cells.
- Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract: A botanical used for centuries to clean, freshen and soothe irritated skin. Clinical research has verified the claims that it is an antioxidant, reduces UV and chemical damage and inhibits acne.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A powerful anti-oxidant containing a high content of polyphenols and tannins. Provides anti-aging benefits to tone the skin, minimize pores and constrict blood vessels.
Apply a small amount into wet hands. Massage onto dampened face using light, circular movements for 60 seconds, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Glycolic Resurfacing Toner. Use up to 5 times per week or as tolerated.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium (C14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Glycolic Acid, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Chloride, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol
An $18 Value!