Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner 0.4 mL
Black magic woman! Inspired by traditional calligraphy, our Black Magic Eyeliner makes winged liner effortless even for a liner novice. Smooth, fluid single stroke color glides on and stays on for an all-day finish without fading.
- Precision brush tip for controlled application
- Features Widelash conditioning tripeptide complex
- Smudge-proof and fade-proof
- Long-lasting for up to 8 hours
- Quick & easy to apply
- Defines the lash line and applies the ultimate flick
- Shake before use
- For a cat-eye look, sweep along lash line stopping at the outer corner
- Draw a line from the outer corner towards the tail of the brow, stopping when your wing is just the right size for you
- From the end of the wing, glide the brush tip back to meet your lash line
- Pair with Black Magic Mascara
Black - Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glycerin, Bentonite, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, PVP, Simethicone, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Stearate. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77266 (Black 2).
Brown - Water/Aqua/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Product Reviews (1 Review)
The best of them!
I have struggled with eyeliner, for practically forever. I can do a mean wing with an angled brush and gel liners, but hate how smudgy they get almost immediately. Almost all other brands of eyeliner pens I have struggled with application or the durability of the product once on. This pen really is the best of them, in my option. The tip is stiff without being tough and has a formula of just the right consistency and flow to get precise lines even with my shaky hands and twitchy eyelids. The formula stays all day without a smudge but also removes easily with my generic eye makeup remover solution with no scrubbing. I have sensitive skin and often react to cheaper products especially on the eyes. This causes no irritation at all for me. I will buy this again and again.