EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 - Lightly Tinted
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 - Lightly Tinted 3.0 oz
Facial Sunscreen for extra-sensitive and post-procedure skin
Chemical-free is the way to be! For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.
- Ideal for extra-sensitive and post-procedure skin
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Lightly-tinted, mineral formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- Zinc Oxide - natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium Dioxide - natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Linoleic Acid - antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Quercetin - antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Thioctic Acid - antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel drying
- Reapply after every 2 hours
Active Ingredients - 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.0% Titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients - Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyacrylate 13, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Quercetin, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Iron Oxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilaner
A $12 Value!
Product Reviews (10 Reviews)
this is the most amazing sun screen I use it every day and always works beautifully
Great product doesn't make me oily or make my makeup breakdown or mive
My complexion looks great in the sun...no makeup just this light tint sun protection.
So far so good... This item was recommended by my dermatologist. The tint is a bit light for me to be honest. I might look for something a tad darker next time.
No complaints about this excellent product
Great product and service. Thank you.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT LIKE THAT ITS SLIGHTLY TINTED SO YOU DONT HAVE TO USE MAKEUP HAVE BEEN USINF FOR OVER A YEAR NOW WOULD NOT CHANGE
Have been using this product daily for several years now and absolutely love it. Works well under makeup or alone for out door activities.