EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 2.0 oz
EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones.
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free UV filters
- Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-rentention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Apply EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester), Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides
A $7 Value!