EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 1.7 oz
Moisturizing Facial Sunscreen for Normal, Combination and Post-Procedure Skin
Add this to your anti-aging routine for immediate protection and results! Serious UV protection and superior hydration join forces in this sheer facial sunscreen. EltaMD UV Daily has hyaluronic acid to boost moisture retention and diminish fine lines. This lightweight moisturizer with UV protection can be worn alone or under makeup. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
- Zinc Oxide (9%) - Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Octinoxate (7.5%) - sunscreen active used to protect skin, primarily against UVB rays
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) - Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- 9.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Hyaluronic Acid increases skin smoothness, softness and decrease wrinkles
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into the skin
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
EltaMD UV Daily Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
EltaMD UV Daily Tinted Inactive Ingredients:Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxide, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate.
How to Activate Pump:
- With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum)
- Return the container to its upright position
- Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product
- If pump continues to fail, try steps again
Product Reviews (11 Reviews)
one of my favorites! I recommend to everyone
I don't purchase any other brand for my face and neckline! It is so sheer and not sticky like other sunscreen products I've tried.