EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 1.7 oz
Facial Sunscreen for acne-prone skin types, rosacea and hyperpigmentation
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
- Transparent Zinc Oxide (9%) - Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Octinoxate (7.5%) - sunscreen active used to protect skin, primarily against UVB rays
- Niacinimide - Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Hyaluronic Acid - Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Leaves no residue
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Fragrance-free, Oil-free and Paraben-free
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
How to Activate Pump:
- With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum)
- Return the container to its upright position
- Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product
- If pump continues to fail, try steps again
Active Ingredients - 9.0% Zinc Oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Inactive Ingredients - Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
A $12 Value!
Product Reviews (16 Reviews)
The best face sunscreen. Goes on smooth and does not clog pores!
I love this moisturizer and sunscreen. It’s so lightweight but still protective against the sun. I can wear it alone or with makeup. It’s great!
Love it & good sun protection. Use it daily.
Best ever! Especially for a acne prone skin! Must have.
Cost of shipping to Europe was very high, but shipping was prompt. Glad with the item, it was what I hoped it would be
As described, prompt shipping.
Best sunscreen. My dermatologist recommend it to me three years ago. I am 58 years old and my skin is smooth, even toned, and bright. Sunspots faded!! Vitamin c serums and this sunscreen will do amazing things for your skin.
It does what it says... goes on clear. Wish there was a water proof one that was this clear.
This is the best sunscreen on the market for people with acne. It will not clog your pores and it slides on so clean and easy! I wear it daily! They also make a tinted version. It adds just a hint of color and works with pretty much any skin color!