EltaMD UV Aero Broad-Spectrum SPF 45
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Product currently on backorder. Expected ship date is 11/08/19
EltaMD UV Aero Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 Full Body Sunscreen 6.0 oz
Full Body Sunscreen for All Skin Types
Easy application and sun protection in one! EltaMD UV Aero provides sheer but sure sun protection. This continuous spray sunscreen makes it easy to protect hard-to-reach places. EltaMD UV Aero sprays on white so you can see coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.
- Zinc Oxide - Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Octinoxate - Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
- 9.3% transparent zinc oxide
- Continuous spray convenience
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
- SHAKE WELL before each use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Hold can (upright or inverted) 4 to 6 inches away from body and apply liberally, spraying slowly and evenly until product is visible on ski. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 9.30%, Octinoxate 7.50%
Inactive Ingredients: Isobutane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Purified Water, Propane, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Phenoxyethanol, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
How to Activate Sprayer:
- Vigorously shake the can for several seconds before each use
- Before the sprayer will work the first time, you must snap a tiny safety seal
- Firmly depress the top of the pump until you hear a light snap
- The product is now ready to use
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
use it daily - love it - doesn't smell!!!!
Great sunscreen! It doesn't have a sunscreen smell to it and it dries clear, and I love that it's active ingredients are not scary pore clogging chemicals! Yay for zinc oxide!
just wish I would have read that it doesn't spray on clear, does dry clear though :)