- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
EltaMD Moisturizer provides concentrated hydration and moisture protection for your skin. It immediately melts when coming in contact with the skin, spreads easily, and penetrates deep into the skin cell layers. These tubes are perfect to carry while travelling and is formulated to be used day or night. It locks in moisture and soothes your skin for over 24 hours at a time. Indicators of skin damage such as irritation, redness and flaking that may be caused by medications or minor burns, are relieved and treated by this moisturizer. Formulated with minimal ingredients, this moisturizer promotes healing after laser treatments, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Not only is it safe for all skin types, but it is noncomedogenic, sensitivity-free, fragrance-free and preservative-free. You may also notice protection from symptoms of eczema or atopic dermatitis.
- 2.8 oz (tube)
- 3.8 oz (tub)
- Because this moisturizer is very concentrated, use sparingly; begin by using a pearl-sized amount on your fingertip
- For best results, apply daily to moistened skin
- Apply a thin coat and allow penetration
- After two minutes, gently pat off excess
- Formulated for night-time use
- Locks in moisture for more than 24 hours
- Soothes irritation, redness and flaking sometimes caused by medications such as Retin-A
- Promotes healing post procedure including microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser treatments.
- Works well on minor to severe burns, including sunburn
- May be used to relieve symptoms of eczema or atopic dermatitis
- Safe to use around the eyes
- Non-comedogenic, sensitivity and fragrance free
- Formulated with minimal ingrediens
Petrolatum, Paraffin, PVP Eicosene Copolymer
Product Reviews (11 Reviews)
It was recommended by my Plastic Surgeon after I had Fractal laser done to use to keep my skin moist after the procedure and I'm still using it I love the way my skin looks.
I am satisfied with the cream, it is very well moisturizes the skin without chemicals.
This moisturizer saves my dry face. I am outside in the cold and wind everyday hiking with my dogs and if I didn't have this melting moisturizer my face would feel like leather. I apply it twice a day and it soaks in without leaving my face feeling like I lathered it in Vaseline. Love love love it!!! If you have oily skin I would not use but for people with dry skin like me its awesome:)
Very thick moisturizer recommended by my dermatologist. It takes some getting used to since it feels very wet on your skin for a while. A great product to use after a chemical peel and for very dry areas.
I live in a very dry climate and have super sensitive skin. This product keeps my face feeling silky and moisturized the entire day. After 1 week of use my skin has not had any adverse reaction. I hate to tell you how many different moisturizing products I have tried. I think this one is a keeper!