EltaMD Deep Pore Facial Cleanser
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
EltaMD Deep Pore Facial Cleanser 8 oz
This EltaMD Facial Cleanser is specially designed by experts to gently remove heavy makeup with its oil-free formulation that cleanses while maintaining pH balance, resulting in soft and smooth skin. This product thoroughly cleans pores without making the skin dry. It helps in binding moisture to the keratin in skin cells. While making the product, EltaMD took care to avoid the use of AHAs or glycolic acids that may cause irritation to sensitive skin. Containing a premium range of ingredients, this facial cleanser gently works on your skin and leaves it feeling clean, smooth, and supple.
- Apply a moderate amount to wet skin and massage gently with fingertips
- Rinse clean with lukewarm water
- Pat skin dry gently with towel or soft cloth
- Oil free and pH balanced.
- Also ideal for daily use by adolescents and adults with oily skin.
- Deeply cleanses pores without over-drying and binds moisture to the keratin in skin cells.
- Does not use AHAs or glycolic acids which can irritate the skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling clean, smooth and supple.
A $7 Value!
Product Reviews (4 Reviews)
I like this cleanser because it cleans deeply. It’s on the thick side so a little goes a long way. It has a fresh scent, very similar to Ivory soap.
This is my first time using this brand and I'm really happy with this product. It really cleans deep into the pores. In just one week I can notice a big difference, my skin looks clearer, feels softer and even my pores look smaller. It's a keeper.
I've only just started using it, but like it very much so far. Feels nice on the face and has little fragrance.
I have oily, acne prone skin and I really like this product. I use it with my Clarisonic and it cleans deep, leaves my skin smooth and has cleared up some problem areas I was dealing with. You can't beat the amount you get for the price either! My only complaint is that it can be a bit drying, but when using a good moisturizer it's not a problem.