Elaine Gregg Vital Hydrant Toner 6.7 Oz.
Elaine Gregg's Vital Hydrant Toner uses botanicals to refresh and revitalize your skin. Ginseng extract, Gingko extract, Rosemary extract, and glycoproteins work together to promote the oxygen revitalizing properties of the skin that are usually lost in the aging process. This toner soothes the skin and calms the senses. While glycoproteins revitaliz, rejuvenate and oxygenate the skin, camellia oleifera extract reduces any kind of irritation or redness on the skin. Moreover, the Japanese Green Tea Extract serves as an effective antioxidant that protects your skin from free radicals. Containing aloe barbadensis gel, this toner hydrates and soothes your skin while Vitamin A normalizes dry and parched skin.
Directions For Use:
- Apply twice daily after cleansing thoroughly
- Apply with a flat cotton pad to the face, chest and neck area
- Allow it to absorb into the skin before you apply any moisturizer
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel: Derived from the inner gel of the Aloe Plant to enhance the consistency of this formula, also hydrates and smoothes the skin. Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, antibacterial, and tissue restorative properties.
- Ginseng Extract: Ginseng Extract is beneficial in this toner for revitalizing and conditioning the skin. Used for thousands of years, and touted as a prolonger of life and cure for literally all human ills, not to mention being the cornerstone of a multimillion dollar ginseng trade.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract: (Japanese Green Tea Extract) this extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Glycoproteins: Known for its oxygenating, rejuvenating and revitalizing properties.
- Vitamin A: Increases the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry, parched skin.