Elaine Gregg Nutra Peptide Sensory Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Elaine Gregg Nutra Peptide Sensory Serum 2 oz.
Elaine Gregg Nutra Peptide Sensory Serum restores roots for healthier skin and a healthier scalp. This leave-on serum is the final step of the Nutra Peptide three-part hair care system. It contains Hexapeptide-11, which has been clinically shown to help increase collagen production and improve hair growth. It also contains sea buckthorn seed oil (rich in alpha-linolenic acid), which enhances microcirculation of the scalp and improves epidermal regeneration. Extracts of sugar cane, lemon and apple are added for their natural exfoliating properties, helping to clear the follicles of dead cells and make room for thicker hair growth.
- Use daily after shampooing, conditioning and towel drying hair.
- Apply 2-3 drops of sensory serum to scalpand massage deeply into the scalp with your fingers. Concentrate on damaged areas and areas with thinning hair.
- Dry hair under low heat, if desired, and style as usual.
- For best results, use in combination with Nutra Peptide Shampoo and Nutrapeptide Conditioner.
Product Reviews (1 Review)
Love my hair and the way its thicken up. It actually took a few months but boy did it work. I wont go use anything else. Its reasonable cost too