Elaine Gregg Microdermabrasion Creme
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Elaine Gregg Microdermabrasion Creme 3.3 oz
Best suited for sensitive, dry, dehydrated, oily, normal, and problem skin types, this Elaine Gregg Microdermabrasion Crème effectively and gently exfoliates delicate facial skin with micro-fine particles. Without causing any irritation, it improves the skin's natural ability to generate and renew skin cells. Application of this gentle crème two to three times a week refines the skin’s texture while reducing wrinkles, scarring, blemished skin and hyperpigmentation. Even areas that are exposed to harsh environments such as extreme heat or cold weather (or elbows, hands and feet) will be instantly revitalized by this gentle exfoliator.
- Soybean Oil - Extract of Soybeans. Composed mostly of triglycerides of oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids. Emollient, oil rich in Tocopheryl, known as Vitamin E.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract - Known for its healing properties. Also know as a vasoconstrictor.
- Ginseng Root Extract - Revitalizes and conditions the skin.
- Lavender Oil - Calms and sooths delicate skin.
- Vitamin A - (Retinyl Palmitate) - Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin
- First cleanse your face and remove make up
- Apply a liberal amount gently on face, neck and décolleté
- For best results, massage into skin gently for at least 2 to 3 minutes
- Remove excess if required
- Rinse with warm, wet cloth
- Use two or three times a week
Product Reviews (1 Review)
Love this product! First time using it and I really like it!