Elaine Gregg Glycolic Renewal Gel
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Elaine Gregg Glycolic Renewal Gel 1.7 oz.
Elaine Gregg Glycolic Renewal Gel is a water-based formula that moisturizes your skin without leaving any oil residue. It contains Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliating ingredient that assists in the removal of surface coating of dead skin cells. Use this gel on regular basis in order to gain its benefits including diminishing of fine lines, scarring and skin discoloration. Antioxidants, and Vitamins A and E are also included to protect the skin from the harsh effects of free radicals, to repair the skin surface, and to facilitate improvement of elasticity.
Directions For Use:
- Apply it on your face and neck area after thoroughly cleansing skin. Avoid eye area.
- Be sure to use an SPF every day while using this product.
- Glycolic Acid - A naturally derived Alpha Hydroxy Acid found in Sugar Cane. Studies have shown Glycolic Acid is an exfoliant that encourage production of collagen and cell turnover.
- Vitamin E - Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking).
- Vitamin A - Studies have shown that Vitamin A increases the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry, parched skin.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract - Thea Sinenisis Extract (Japanese Green Tea Extract). This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Yeast Extract - Has been known to stimulate the skin's immune system cells to work harder. Also known to help in repairing weakened support systems that allow skin to sag and wrinkle.
- Squalane - A naturally derived ingredient found in olives has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils.