Elaine Gregg Glycolic Moisture Creme
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Elaine Gregg Glycolic Moisture Creme 1.7 oz
Incorporating the natural fruit acids of lemon, grape, pineapple and passionflower, this Elaine Gregg Glycolic Moisture Crème is a daily reconditioning treatment. The combination of these natural fruits plays a vital role in exfoliating damaged skin cells and repairing rough skin surfaces. This crème is enriched with Vitamins A, C and E to further assist in safeguarding the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals and to aid in maintaining elasticity. The regular use of this lightweight and oil-free formula helps in reducing scarring, fine lines and skin discoloration.
Directions For Use:
- Use daily to get best results
*Always use a daily SPF when using products containing Glycolic Acid.
- Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acidare Alpha Hydroxy Acids: derived from Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple. Studies show AHA exfoliates skin encouraging collagen production and cell turnover.
- Salicylic Acid: naturally derived Beta-Hydroxy Acid encourages surface renewal and has antiseptic properties.
- Glycoproteins: strengthens skin’s ability to protect itself against damaging environmental influences.
- Vitamin E: Anti-oxidant which protects skin from environmental damage (UV radiation, chemical pollutants) or lifestyle damage (smoking, drinking).
- Vitamin A: Increases elasticity, and normalizes dry skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Vitamin C ester effective in increasing hydration levels, even skin tone, stimulation of collagen production.