Elaine Gregg Dermaclenz Liquid Cleanser
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Elaine Gregg Dermaclenz Liquid Cleanser 8 oz.
Perfect for all skin types, this Elaine Gregg Dermaclenz Liquid Cleanser comes in a clear foaming liquid cleanser. Featuring a blend of organic salicyclic acid from Meadowsweet Extract and Lactic Acid (which is derived from Honey Extract), this liquid cleanser both enhances moisture retention and encourages cell renewal on the skin surface. Lemon Bioflavonoids and Rosemary extract assist in toning and stimulating the skin. Additionally, the aromatic essential oils of Orange, Eucalyptus and Geranium refresh the senses to keep you calm and cool. Regular use of this cleanser comprehensively cleanses your skin and removes excessive oil, make-up and environmental impurities as well.
Directions For Use:
- Use twice daily.
- Apply gently with fingertips or washcloth to moist skin.
- Massage onto the skin with circular motion until lather is achieved.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water and then apply toner.
- Aloe Vera Gel - derived from the inner gel of Aloe Plant to enhance the consistency of this formula, also hydrates and smoothes the skin.
- Meadowsweet extract - Organic Salicylic Acid an effective Beta Hydroxy Acid, known to exfoliate surface dead skin and debris that can cause problem skin conditions. Meadowsweet also has antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon Bioflavonoids- Helps to balance oily skin. Brightens and clarifies the complexion.
- Rosemary Extract - Pleasant aromatic scent to refresh and condition the skin.
- Kola Nut - Known to help reduce irritation to the skin.
- Lactic Acid - Promotes skin surface renewal by exfoliating dead skin cells.
- Horse Chestnut - Known for its astringent qualities to help in healing the skin.
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
one of my favorite cleansers! I like to alternate this one with the Elaine Gregg scrub!
I have used many different cleansers but this one is great for cleansing and exfoliation.