- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Dermalogica Precleanse 5.1 oz
Thoroughly melt away makeup and impurities! Easily wash away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual products that build-up on skin throughout the day with skin fortifying Kukui and Apricot oils. Add water to transform this hydrophilic (water-loving) formula into a milky emulsion that easily rinses debris from the skin's surface, allowing your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results. Formulated with conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E oils, this gentle blend can be used around the eye area to even remove waterproof mascara.
- Dissolves oil-based make-up, sebum, sunscreens and environmental pollutants from skin
- Removes oils without compromising skin's natural barrier lipids or clogging pores
- Fortified with conditioning essential fatty acids to help smooth, calm and nourish skin
- Delivers a level of cleansing traditionally experienced in the professional treatment room
- Enables the prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to work more efficiently
- Offers a deep cleansing ideal for even the most oily skin conditions
- Olive Oil - Acts as a rich emollient that smooths and softens skin
- Apricot Kernel - Help soothe irritation and moisturize with excellent source of fatty acids, Vitamin A and Linoleic Acid
- Kukui Nut - Rich source of Vitamins A, C & E plus omega-3 fatty acids that help reinforce the barrier lipids of the Stratum Corneum. Used to treat skin disorders, dry skin and irritation
- Borage Seed - Contains Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), a fatty acid that has been widely used for treating inflammation, eczema, dehydration and scaliness
- Rice Bran - This oil is rich in Oryzanol, B vitamins, Phytic Acid, antioxidants and phytosterols that help inhibit oxidative skin damage, soften skin damage and facilitate skin repair
- Vitamin E - Rich antioxidant vitamin that improves skin smoothness and softness
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Emulsifying agent that is activated by the addition of water to release the bonded oils from the skin's surface
- Dispense into dry hands
- Massage over dry face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt
- Concentrate on areas of congestion or stubborn debris
- Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light, milky emulsion
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Product Reviews (3 Reviews)
I have sensitive, dry skin. The pre-cleanse works well for my skin. Unlike many wipes, this pre-cleanse does not dry out my skin nor cause a fine rash. Sometimes I use it when I have NOT put on make up that day, but just want a gentle cleanse before going to bed. Gives my skin an added glow. However, when I do wear make up, which is most days, the make up breaks down more easily when using this pre-cleanse. I highly recommend it.
This is a great product that I recently added to my nightly cleansing routine. It really helps to remove makeup and it makes your face feel remarkable soft. I follow it up with my Dermatologica cleanser every night. Love it!
I like this product for taking off makeup, as no eye makeup remover is gentle enough for me. Then, I use the Special Cleansing gel to actually clean out my pores.