Dermalogica mediBac Special Clearing Booster
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Dermalogica mediBac Special Clearing Booster 1 oz
Concentrated spot treatment to accelerate clearing breakouts! Spot treat directly on breakouts to control bacteria, reduce irritation and shield against free radical damage.
- Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors
- Quickly dries breakouts
- Calming botanicals help soothe redness
- Helps regulate oil production to control future breakouts
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide treatment - Reduces the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causes the skin to dry and peel for healing
- Zinc Sulfate - Anti-inflammatory agent assists in healthy tissue growth
- Tea Tree - Helps to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation, also thought to prevent and reduce acne scars
- Sage - Rich in vitamin A and calcium, this has antioxidants that combat free radicals known to cause wrinkles, fine lines, and aging
- Before moisturizing, apply as a spot treatment to problem areas and allow to dry
- Apply every 6 to 8 hours as needed
- Use until breakout clears
- Pro-Tip, This can be mixed with Dermalogica mediBac Oil Control Lotion to boost skin clearing benefits
Active ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (5.00%). Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root, Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Algin, Silica, Zinc Sulfate, Benzophenone-4, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Butylene, Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
An $11 Value!
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I like this a lot! It seems to be helping my skin without being too harsh.