Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair 0.5 oz
- For dry or prematurely-aging skin
- Ideal for clients who prefer an emollient eye treatment
- Helps repair the signs of photoaging skin while antioxidants defend against further damage
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines by infusing skin with hydration
- Soothing botanicals and phytonutrients help return skin to optimum health and restore suppleness
- Cucumber, Butcherbroom & Arnica Montana - Soothing extracts that help maintain the skin's elasticity and texture
- Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin A - Help repair prematurely-aging skin
- Vitamin C, E, Grape Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba and Green Tea - Help defend skin against free radicals, smooth delicate eye tissue and stimulate collagen synthesis
- Use on clean, dry skin
- Gently pat around eye area
- Blending inward from the outer corner
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Superoxide Dismutase, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl, Phosphate, Dimethiconol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Decylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
A $15 Value!
Product Reviews (1 Review)
Great eye cream that helps moisturize the delicate area around your eyes. It's smooth & hydrating without being too greasy.