Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer
- Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
- Free on Orders $45+
Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer 0.75 oz
Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky, luminous finish to skin. H2ORelease™ Complex and Abyssinian Oil help provide intense, sustained-release moisturization that locks in optimum hydration levels. A microencapsulated tint releases upon application to provide neutral coverage while Whu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract enhances skin radiance. Naturally-astringent Mushroom Extract reduces pore size and appearance.
- H2ORelease™ Complex - gradually releases moisture into the stratum corneum, optimizing the skin’s hydration levels and controlling Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL). Provides intense, sustained-release moisturization that locks in optimum hydration levels all day
- Abyssinian Seed Oil - lightweight seed oil that forms a non-occlusive film over the skin to smooth skin texture and tone. Helps maintain critical moisture balance without clogging pores
- Mushroom Extract - has naturally-astringent, non-drying properties that help reduce pore visibility and size
- Wu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract - has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Helps boost microcirculation in skin, enhancing skin radiance and luminosity
- Silica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane and Boron Nitride - provide dramatic “blurring” effect that instantly mattifies the skin, and decreases the appearance of fine lines and rough texture. Imparts a smooth, silky feel and helps support make-up stability for extended wea
- For all skin types and conditions, particularly dry and dehydrated
- Intensely hydrates and smoothes skin
- Refines pores and mattifies oily shine
- Provides light, neutral coverage and lasting make-up wear
- After applying prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer
- Smooth and blend over entire face and throat
- Can be worn alone for flawless-looking skin or under make-up for a smooth canvas
Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris (Trimethylsiloxy) Silylethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dime-thicone, Silica, Boron Nitride, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fomes Fome-tarius Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Serine, Retinol, Potassium Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Co-riandrum Sativum Fruit Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dodecene, Caprylyl Glycol, Pullulan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Algin, Propanediol, Trehalose, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium Phosphate, Sodi-um PCA, Urea, Isohexadecane, Mica, Silica Silylate, Cetearyl Methicone, Steareth-2, Silica Dime-thyl Silylate, PEG-10, Polyester-1, Pentylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), (CI 77491), (CI 77499).
Product Reviews (4 Reviews)
The primer is nice, but you have to make sure all of your face products are completely dry prior to application and that your hands are clean because otherwise it "balls up"
I am in love with the hydrablur primer! It feels great, has a subtle, refreshing scent and give my skin a smooth surface for applying my foundation. It seems to help my foundation stay on longer as well. Worth the money!
Truly the best primer I've ever used. Works great and helps keep your foundation on longer. High recommend
very soft, very effective, very nice!