Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing All Over Toner
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Dermalogica Clear Start Breakout Clearing All Over Toner 4.0 oz
- For breakout-prone skin
- Controls excess oils on skin
- Refreshing, energizing and revive effect to skin
- Minimize redness and skin aggravation triggered by breakouts
- Salicylic Acid (Beta hydroxy acid) - Stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear impacted follicles and minimize breakout formation, and reduces inflammation
- Saw Palmetto, Sesame Seed and Moroccan Argan Kernel Extracts - A botanical blend that normalizes sebum secretion and helps reduce redness
- Bitter Orange & Lavender Oils - Antiseptic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory agents that revive, energize and refresh the senses while treating oily skin problems
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil - Has antiseptic, analgesic and antibacterial properties, and aids in healing and soothing the skin
- Witch Hazel - Cooling astringent and antioxidant
- Lavender, Camellia Sinensis and Argan - Known to minimize redness and skin irritation
- Spritz over entire face with eyes closed
- Use on neck, and anywhere on the body prone to breakouts
- Let absorb
Salicylic Acid 1.00%. Other ingredients: Water / Aqua / Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Peel Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum Seed Extract, Citral, Hexylene Glycol, Geraniol, Limonene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Linalool, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
An $11 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
This actually works. Pair it with the Derm. Breakout Clearing Emergency Spot Fix to help prevent those pimples when you feel them coming on!
Great product! I love that this line does not smell "medicinal" like a lot of acne lines.