Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
- Usually Ships in 1 Business Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque 2.5 oz
This all-in-one treatment masque detoxifies, brightens and invigorates all skin conditions. A fast-acting, easy-to-remove formula, it is ideal for rescuing tired, lackluster or dull skin.
- Activated Binchotan Charcoal - Powerfully draws out excess oil and impurities
- Bentonite and Kaolin - Clays that help absorb excess oil, refine pores and clear congestion
- Sulfur - Removes dulling dead skin cells, combats breakout-causing bacteria and energizes skin
- Volcanic Ash, Hot Spring Ash, Sea Silt Extract and Bamboo Stem Extract - Physical exfoliants that dramatically brighten and smooth skin
- Mandelic, Phytic and Lactic Acids - Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that stimulate cell turnover and cell renewal for improved skin texture
- Chilean Wild Mint Leaf Extract - Helps clarify, soothe and refine pores
- Niacinamide - Combats redness and congested pores
- Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Cornmint Leaf Oils - Known for their anti-bacterial properties. Used to help soothe the skin
- For all skin types and conditions
- Powerfully draws out impurities from the skin
- Provides physical and chemical exfoliation for visibly revitalized skin
- Addresses signs of skin aging, breakouts and sensitivity all at once
- Start by performing Dermalogica Double Cleanse (Precleanse & prescribed Dermalogica cleanser)
- Apply Charcoal Rescue Masque generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area
- After 7 to 10 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance exfoliation properties during removal
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use whenever skin needs "rescuing," up to four times a week
Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Bentonite, Maris Limus (Sea Silt) Extract, Sulfur, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Mandelic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Volcanic Ash, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Phytic Acid, Naringenin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Panthenyl Triacetate, Glycerin, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
An $11 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
I was very excited to see this product in the Dermalogica line, as I have been looking for a good charcoal mask. I searched the write-up carefully, and it seemed to be something my sensitive and rosacea-prone skin could tolerate. I was very disappointed to discover it contains tiny sharp granules which my doctor has said to avoid. I wish this had been included in the description so I could have made an informed decision. If it weren't for these abrasive particles, I would really like this product and be happy to recommend it, but instead I feel I must warn others with sensitive skin to avoid it.