Dermalogica Be Bright Ornament
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Dermalogica Be Bright Ornament 0.45 oz
Discover the brightening power of our #1 powder exfoliant. Daily Microfoliant is a rice-based powder that activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes to polish skin to perfection. A Skin Brightening Complex of Phytic Acid from Rice Bran, White Tea and Licorice helps balance uneven skin tone while a super-soothing blend of Colloidal Oatmeal and Allantoin calms skin.
- Removes dulling surface debris and evens skin tone
- Reveals brighter, smoother skin
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Licorice, Rice & Grapefruit - Brightening complex helps even skin tone
- Rice Bran & Rice Extract - Gently microfoliate the skin's surface to facilitate penetration of the brightening complex
- Papain & Salicylic Acid - Help dissolve excess surface cells
- Dispense about a half-teaspoon of Daily Microfoliant into very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together
- Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area
- Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly
- Follow with Multi-Active Toner or UltraCalming Mist and prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer
- Quick Tip - Pair with nighttime use of Daily Resurfacer to help reduce the signs of premature aging.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Isethionate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Melaleuca, Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Hydroxyethyl Ether, Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Citric Acid
A $12 Value!