CosMedix Benefit Balance Antioxidant Infused Toning Mist
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Cosmedix Benefit Balance 5.07 oz
Soothe, calm and nourish the skin with green tea, aloe vera and chamomile after a deep cleanse with Benefit Balance. Providing a second clean sweep of the skin with lactic acid and witch hazel, this antioxidant-infused toner helps protect the skin from harmful free radicals. D-glucuronic acid and shea butter help balance the skin and prevent moisture loss, making the skin perfectly prepped for serums or moisturizers.
- A combination of science and botanical ingredients help firm skin and smooth lines and wrinkles
- Conditioning moisturizers help attract and retain vital moisture in the skin
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants defend skin from environmental stress that can cause inflammation and damage to collagen and elastin
- Botanical ingredients help soothe inflammation and nourish resurfaced skin to keep it healthy
- Improved texture and proper product absorption is due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier
- For those with severe gluten sensitivities or Dermatitis Herpetiformis, rest assured this product is gluten free
- Green Tea - A potent antioxidant for free radical protection
Aloe Vera and Chamomile - Help soothe and relax the skin
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Lactic Acid (L), Glucuronic Acid (D), Allantoine, Menthol (L), Glutathione (L), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethano
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I didn't think a toner could make my skin feel so soft and moisturized, but this one really does! It has a light, clean scent, and is a good sized bottle. I love that it also has really beneficial ingredients as opposed to some toners that seem to strip your skin.