ColorProof Baobab Heal & Repair Shampoo
- Usually Ships in 1 Day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
ColorProof Baobab Heal & Repair Shampoo 8.5 &
*This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer - Limited quantities remain
Champagne & White Nectar Essence
Heal up! Fortify and repair damage while gently cleansing. This luxurious formula includes African superfruit baobab helping smooth and revitalize while delivering maximum color longevity.
- 8.5 oz
- For damaged hair
510% Greater damage recovery*
- 375% Greater strength*
- 350% Greater smoothness*
- 190% Greater elasticity*
- Our most luxurious shampoo formula delivers 96% color retention after 10 washes**
- Extra gentle cleansing without stripping color
- Fortifies, restores elasticity and repairs damage
- Infuses essential hydration and nourishment deep within
- Provides unsurpassed color and heat protection
- Proprietary blend of eleven sulfate-free, salt-free surfactants for extra-gentle cleansing without stripping color
- Baobab superfruit, rich in antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamins A, D, and E, nourishes, boosts collagen, restores elasticity, and repairs damage
- Essential smoothing oils including grapeseed, camellia, and abyssinian for moisture, smoothing, and softening
- Advanced ColorLast System™ featuring:
- Chromaveil® and Heliogenol® for full spectrum color protection
- FlexShield Technology for heat protection up to 450°
- A superior blend of vegan proteins derived from potatoes and soy for maximum strength and repair
- Rejuvenating botanicals of rosemary, geranium, sage, shiitake mushroom and yarrow to nourish, balance and protect
- Wet hair, lather, rinse
- Use daily and follow with ColorProof Baobab Heal & Repair Conditioner
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glycereth-26, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phospholipids, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Quaternium-91, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Silicone Quaternium-16, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Chlorphenesin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Undeceth-11, Limonene, Undeceth-5, Polyquaternium-7, Butyloctanol, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-55, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
A $12 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
Softest hair ever!
I was so amazed at how my hair felt after using this shampoo. I have bleached, highlighted hair and it was feeling really dry and damaged. I used this shampoo along with the conditioner and allowed it to air dry. I was AMAZED at how soft and smooth it felt, and how non-frizzy it was! Highly recommend!!
This Shampoo & Conditioner brought my hair back from the brink. It was snapping off, thinning, dry...just happen to get a sample packet in another order and was pleasantly surprised. I was hesitant to purchase at first because of the price point, but I will not be using anything else for a long, long time. Heal & repair is right!!