Cellex-C GLA Eye Balm 1 oz
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
Cellex-C G.L.A. Eye Balm 1 oz
Almond-colored, non-irritating, fine, lightweight cream that contains optimal levels of Gamma Linoleic Acid (G.L.A.)-found in evening primrose oil-along with beneficial plant extracts and vitamin E, specifically formulated for the delicate eye area.
This luxuriously rich moisturizer does not leave a greasy residue. It provides a perfect, silky-smooth, matte base for eye make-up. Helps plump up the skin around the eye area making lines and wrinkles less noticeable.
- Contains G.L.A. (gamma linoleic acid) derived from evening primrose flowers. G.L.A. is known to increase the permeability and flexibility of cell membranes and help regulate water loss. Because the skin around the eyes is so thin and virtually devoid of sebaceous glands, it tends to be the first area to show signs of aging. Fine laugh-lines and the beginnings of crow's feet can become a problem even as early as the mid-twenties. Therefore, it is never too early to begin protecting the eye area with G.L.A. Eye Balm.
- Contains lecithin. A hydrophilic ingredient that attracts water and acts as a moisturizer. Lecithin is a natural emollient, emulsifier and anti-oxidant obtained for cosmetic purposes from eggs and soybeans.
- Contains vitamin E in the form of tocopheryl acetate. Vitamin E is believed to improve the skin's water-binding ability. It is also the only anti-oxidant known to help prevent lipid peroxidation-one of the major causes of skin aging.
- Contains allantoin, a natural derivative of the comfrey plant-recognized for its ability to heal wounds and stimulate growth of healthy skin.
- Contains azulene. Extracted from chamomile flowers, it is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent that helps calm and soothe the skin.
- Contains Lady's Thistle. Extracts from the seeds provide powerful anti-oxidants that help fight the free radicals which destroy the integrity of healthy skin cells.
- A deficiency of natural G.L.A. may allow too much water to be lost through the skin. When this happens, the skin around the eyes can quickly develop fine dehydration lines and tiny surface wrinkles. Regular use of G.L.A. Eye Balm will help reduce dry skin that accentuates the appearance of lines and crow's feet around the eyes.
- A super-moisturizing, skin conditioning formulation that helps trap moisture. This helps to create a youthful looking brow contour by adding fullness to the cushion of skin just beneath the brow bone.
- G.L.A. Eye Balm's rich blend of natural moisturizing ingredients helps rehydrate the dry, delicate areas around the eyes, helping to restore smoother, healthier looking skin and more youthful looking eyes.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- The G.L.A. Eye Balm enhances the effectiveness of the vitamin C in the Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel. Used in tandem, these products help create younger, smoother, skin around the eye area.
- G.L.A. Eye Balm does not leave a greasy residue. The formulation provides a silky-smooth matte base, perfect for eye make-up.
- Benefits can be seen within 3 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel (Optional).
- Apply a thin layer of G.L.A. Eye Balm to outer eye area, the eyebrow bone and the socket under the eyes.
- Avoid eyelids and the inner and outer corners of the eyes.