Cellex-C GLA Extra Moist Cream 2 oz
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Cellex-C G.L.A. Extra Moist Cream 2 oz
Almond-colored, extra rich moisturizers for hydrating dry (G.L.A.) and very dry (G.L.A. Extra Moist) skin. The formulations contain optimal levels of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) from Evening Primrose Oil, along with skin benefiting vitamin E and herbal extracts to soothe chapped and irritated skin.
These luxuriously rich moisturizers instantly make the driest skin feel moist and velvety. Both formulations encourage formation of a lipid moisture-barrier film, to help prevent water loss from the surface of the skin.
- G.L.A. (gamma linoleic acid) derived from evening primrose flowers. G.L.A. is known to increase the permeability and flexibility of cell membranes and helps regulate water loss. By ensuring that the skin's surface moisture level remains optimal, G.L.A. and G.L.A. Extra Moist, also help to prevent dehydration and other visible signs of premature aging of the skin. Experiments have shown that dry, scaly, aging skin results when linoleic acid (which is synthesized in the body to G.L.A.) is absent from the diet.
- Contains evening primrose oil. Rich in gamma linoleic acid which is essential for the maintenance of normal functioning of the epithelial barrier membrane.
- Contains lecithin. A hydrophilic ingredient that attracts water and acts as a moisturizer. Lecithin is a natural emollient, emulsifier and anti-oxidant obtained for cosmetic purposes from eggs and soybeans.
- Contains wheat germ oil, an excellent emollient with anti-oxidant and free radical scavenging properties due to its naturally high vitamin E content.
- Contains vitamin E in the form of tocopheryl acetate. Vitamin E is believed to improve the skin's water-binding ability. In addition, vitamin E emulsions have been found to reduce transepidermal water loss, thereby improving the appearance of rough, dry and damaged skin.
- Contains chamomile extract. Chamomile flowers contain the active ingredient, azulene. This anti-inflammatory agent soothes and comforts the skin and is used by aestheticians and dermatologists throughout the world to treat agitated, inflamed, dry or irritated skin.
- Contains Lady's Thistle. Extracts from the seeds provide powerful anti-oxidants to help fight the free radicals that attack skin cells.
- A deficiency of natural G.L.A. can allow too much water to be lost through the skin. When this happens, the face can rapidly lose its firm, youthful contours. Regular use of either of the G.L.A. creams will make the skin appear plumper and smoother with dehydration lines less visible.
- The super-moisturizing, skin conditioning oils of evening primrose and wheat germ create the appearance of soft, supple, velvety textured skin.
- G.L.A. Extra Moist provides excellent moisturizing benefits for skin prone to eczema or psoriasis.
- A younger, firmer looking face, neck and chest is achieved with the combination of G.L.A. or G.L.A. Extra Moist Skin Cream along with a daily application of Cellex-C Serum or Skin Firming Cream Plus.
- G.L.A. enhances the effectiveness of vitamin C when used in conjunction with the Cellex-C patented complex. It helps the skin reduce surface cellular dehydration thereby improving the appearance of facial tone and firmness.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Skin hydrating and moisturizing benefits can be seen in 3 to 5 weeks of daily use.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply Cellex-C Serum or Skin Firming Cream Plus and Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Apply G.L.A. or G.L.A.Extra Moist Skin Cream liberally to your face, neck and chest. Avoid eye area.
- Apply sunscreen if required.
Ingredients Include:Caprylic/capric triglyceride, lecithin, evening primrose (oenothera biennis) oil, tocopheryl acetate, wheat (triticum vulgare) germ oil, witch hazel (hamamelis virginiana) distillate, lady's thistle (silybum marianum) extract, chamomile (anthemis nobilis) extract, allantoin, xanthan gum.
NOTE:G.L.A. Extra Moist contains a higher percentage of the G.L.A. and other skin emolients than the G.L.A. Cream.