Cellex-C Betaplex Gentle Cleansing Milk 6 oz
Gentle Cleansing Milk is a pale peachy, creamy lotion containing alpha and beta hydroxy acids (1%), combined with botanical extracts, designed to remove surface grime, pollution and make-up from the skin.
Emulsion gently surrounds particles of skin soil and make-up and floats them to the surface for easy removal, while the hydroxy acids stimulate the skin's normal sloughing action to reveal a smooth, fresh complexion.
- Betaplex Gentle Cleansing Milk is a gentle combination of alpha and beta hydroxy acids in a rich, creamy milk formulation, designed to lift grime and make-up from the skin while the alpha hydroxy acids help stimulate new skin cells to the surface by encouraging dry, lifeless old cells to fall away. This stimulating process helps restore youthful looking translucency, smoothness and color to the skin.
- Contains 1% alpha and beta hydroxy acids.
- Contains lactic acid. A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk and other fermented products.
- Contains sassafrass. The oil is derived from the root of the sassafrass plant. Traditionally applied to insect bites and stings to relieve symptoms. Also, a topical antiseptic.
- Contains ginseng. Prized in the Orient as a "wonder drug" for the past 5,000 years, ginseng has been used extensively in skin-care treatments from wound healing to anti-wrinkle creams. Naturally contains glycosides, saponins, vitamin D, and sterols.
- Contains milfoil. An anti-inflammatory and natural herbal remedy used for centuries to treat wounds.
- Contains flavonoids, tannins and salicylic acid which is a beta hydroxy acid.
- Contains lemongrass. This oil is distilled from the leaves of lemon grasses and has a wonderfully refreshing smell of verbena. Traditionally used as a natural insect repellent.
- Contains salicylic acid. A naturally occurring beta hydroxy acid found in willow bark.
- Healthy, young looking skin has a texture that reflects light like the surface of a diamond, it is silky smooth to the touch, and has a healthy, rosy glow. Photo damaged and intrinsically aged skin no longer sheds dead skin cells at the same frequency as young skin. The result is a build-up of opaque skin cells creating the dry, devitalized, flat complexion-typical of old looking skin-which hides the fresh, new layer of skin beneath. It is this new surface that is revealed with regular use of Betaplex.
- Regular use will dramatically increase the youthful looking reflective quality of the skin.
- The richly moisturizing emollient base helps restore a smoother texture while the hydroxy acids promote a healthy looking glow to the face.
- Thoroughly cleanses and unclogs pores while helping to remove the dry, thickened, outer layer of your skin.
- Can be used by women and men with all skin types except oily, acne prone skin.
- Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin can be seen within 5 - 8 weeks of daily use.
- Pour an amount the size of a thumbnail onto the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the cleansing milk into your skin. Avoid eye area.
- Rinse with warm or cool water and washcloth, or remove with tissues.
- Apply toner of choice. We recommend Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist.
Ingredients: Sunflower seed oil, lactic acid, willow bark extract, aloe barbadensis gel, vitamin E, allantoin, sassafrass extract, chamomile extract, ginseng extract, milfoil extract, lemongrass extract.
NOTE: Within two minutes after application, a slight tingling sensation may be felt due to the concentration of hydroxy acid in the cleansing milk. This will subside momentarily. If discomfort occurs, rinse again with cool water and discontinue use. To enhance the exfoliation process, use an exfoliating mask once a week.