- Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Brush It On...Slide It Off
- Forms a water resistant layer of color on skin.
- Cannot clump, fade, flake, run, or smudge.
- Stays on when crying or rubbing your eyes.
- Does not require rubbing or makeup removers.
- Is not a cosmetic paint.
- Does not penetrate the skin.
- Leaves no tint or residue buildup.
- Does not come off with oily skin.
- Ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Directions:Apply Kiss Me just like a regular liquid eyeliner. It is important that you do not use moisturizers, foundations, etc... before applying the eyeliner. Kiss Me requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your skin. It will take Kiss Me approximately 1 minute to set.
Removal:When it's time to remove, Kiss Me only requires a combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure. Pressure alone is not enough, and water alone is not enough. But lots of warm water AND gentle pressure (i.e. when taking a shower or when using a washcloth), will make the eyeliner effortlessly slide off. You will actually see the eyeliner layers come off into your hand. If you insist on using a makeup remover, you must use a water-base remover NOT an oil-based remover. Nothing oily can make Kiss Me come off...not even if you have really oily skin.
Tip:With Kiss Me, you will not have to re-apply eyeliner throughout the day. It will stay on until you are ready to remove it.
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
I'm LOVING the grey! I have this in black as well as grey. It's amazing how well this stays in place! Even while swimming!!!! I thought grey was a weird color to have as an eyeliner but after trying it out, it looks really good and not as intense as the black can be. Great for daytime :)
Dark Blue. I love to wear this color when I go out on the town. So fun!