Bioelements Skin Editor
- Usually ships in 1 Day & 60 Day returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Bioelements Skin Editor 1.7 oz
Skin Editor's incredibly elegant leave-on formula features dual-depth penetrating 3% glycolic and 7% lactic acid, plus the added bonus of brightening fermented black tea extract (kombucha) and soothing free-radical fighter Canadian willowherb – all enveloped within hydrating organic shea butter to create a formula that feels exceptionally indulgent on the skin.
What it Does:
This powerful exfoliator works to edit skin imperfections and long-term damage to instantly smooth rough and bumpy texture, diminish dullness, brighten dark damage, improve clarity + color, target congestion, hydrate, and reduce the look of lines – all without harsh skin-stripping or surface-scraping.
Results after just 2 weeks - scientifically tested results based on a 14-day consumer perception study
- 97% improves rough texture
- 99% softens skin
- 92% alleviates dullness
- 95% exfoliates + hydrates
- 91% exfoliates pore-clogging cells
- 96% moisturizes skin
How to Use:
- Apply to clean, dry skin at night.
- Follow with a Bioelements moisturizer or Sleepwear if needed.
- AHA exfoliation-experienced skin can use it every night; skin new to AHAs should start at 3 times a week.
- Deep-penetrating 3% glycolic acid and mid-penetrating 7% lactic acid – Exfoliates, brightens, smoothes, improves lines + color
- Naturally buffing Canadian willowherb – Soothes, counteracts invisible irritation and fights free radicals
- Fermented, vitamin-rich kombucha (black tea extract) – Targets premature aging + loss of volume, and enhances luminosity
- Certified organic shea butter – Moisturizes and nourishes
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for one week afterward.
A $15.00 Value!