Bioelements Recovery Serum
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $45+
Bioelements Recovery Serum 1.0 oz
- For combination or dry skin types
- Enhances hydration
- Leaves a smooth-as-glass finish and tone
- Helps repair and soothe damaged, over-exfoliated or aging skin
- Ceramide 3 - Restores barrier function, enhances moisturization, prevents moisture loss, delivers mild desquamation
- Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone - Protecting
- Squalane - Plant-based natural moisturizing agent with antioxidants and fatty acids
- Chamomile, Lavendin Oil - Calming
- AM/PM: After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer
- Follow with a broad spectrum sunscreen or nighttime moisturizer for PM regimen
- Rub excess serum into cuticles to condition and soften
- Add a small amount to hair to add sleek shine
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ceramide 3, Sphingolipids, Dioctyl Succinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Squalane
An $8.00 Value!
Product Reviews (4 Reviews)
I have this product in my purse at all times just when you think your skin is drying I put a small drop in hand and put on my face and is safe for around eyes as well. I have been using this product for well over 10 years and would recommend for normal to dry skin and great for sensitive skin.
Love Bioelelments products! This is my favorite one of all. I'm 69 and really need the moisture it provides.
It's immediate and longer lasting results make this my favorite. Especially in the midwest winter season which
leaves the air so drying in and out of doors. I have my naturopath test me on my skin products because I've had allergic reactions to many products. He gives a Thumbs Up to them regularly. My face thanks me each time I use this this and Probiotic Anti-Aging serums.
I give the seller Thumbs Up, also.
Love this product!
Leaves the texture of your face so smooth. You can feel the serum penetrating your skin. I like applying it before going to bed because the Lavender smell is very relaxing.