BIAFINE WDE Emulsion
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free on Orders $35+
BIAFINE WDE Emulsion 3.2 oz
*We do not ship to California due to State Law restrictions*
- For the treatment of any dermal wound, consult a physician. Use BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion only as directed
- BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion is non-toxic, it is for topical use only, and should not be ingested or taken internally
- If ingested or taken internally, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately
- BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion does not contain a sunscreen and should not be used prior to extended exposure to the sun
- The use of BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion on skin rashes due to allergies has not been studied sufficiently and therefore is not recommended
- Do not use on bleeding wounds until the bleeding has stopped
- Following the application of BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion a temporary tingling sensation may occur (10 to 15 minutes)
- If clinical signs of infection are present, appropriate treatment should be initiated. If clinically indicated, use of BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion may be continued during the anti-infective therapy
- If condition does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a physician
- BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion may dissolve fuchsin when this dye is used to define the margins of the radiation fields to be treated
- Wounds, Abrasions, Full Thickness Wounds and Donor Site Management
- Wash the affected area(s) with saline, clean water, or a suitable wound cleanser
- Apply BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion on and around the affected area(s) in thick layers 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick
- If applying gauze dressing, moisten the dressing lightly before application
- Reapply BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion as described above every 24 to 48 hours or as directed until the wound or lesion has healed fully
- For donor site management, apply BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion after skin removal and cover with a moist dressing, leave for 7 days
- Reapply as directed
- 1st and 2nd Degree Burns, Including Sunburns
- Before application of BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion to burns, take precaution in removing any clothing in the affected area(s)
- Apply BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion as soon as possible on and around the affected area(s), in a thick 1/4 to 1/2 inch layer until the skin no longer absorbs the product
- A white waxy residue may remain
- If pain from the burn persists, apply thinner layers of BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion until the pain has ceased
- Continue to apply BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion until the affected area(s) has healed completely
- Application of BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion to the affected area(s) should continue during any subsequent physical therapy treatments
- Radiation Dermatitis
- Apply a generous amount of BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion three times per day, seven days a week to the treated area(s), gently massaging the area(s) until BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion is completely absorbed
- BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion may be applied as indicated by the treating physician (see Warnings)
- Continue to apply BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion as described above until the skin has fully recovered
- Do not interrupt applications during the course of radiation therapy, even for one day
- Do not apply BIAFINE® Topical Emulsion 4 hours prior to a radiation session
- In radiation therapy, BIAFINE may be applied as directed by the treating physician
- Do not apply 4 hours prior to a radiation session
- Do not apply BIAFINE to dermal grafts until after the graft has successfully taken
- Keep out of the reach of children
Ingredients:Purified water, liquid paraffin, glycol monostearate, stearic acid, propylene glycol, paraffin wax, squalene, avocado oil, trolamine/sodium alginate, triethanolamine, cetyl palmitate, methylparaben (sodium salt), sorbic acid (as potassium salt),propyl paraben (sodium salt), and fragrance.
Product Reviews (6 Reviews)
This is an excellent product. It can be used on scrapes and burns and anything else. It is a great moisturizer for your face, too.
This product is the best for minor burns!
I am a hospice nurse who has worked with many patients challenged with radiation burns. This product is amazing - works so well; smells great; essy-on, wearable consistency. It is efficient in 2 meaningful ways: removes dead skin cells & helps encourage new skin cell growth. It is worth every penny.
The best burn cream I have ever used. Perfect to have around the house for those occasional kitchen uh-ohs!
AMAZING! Works fabulously!
This is the best cream for minor burns, Im very impressed at the way it soaks in and relieves burn or bite pain within 15 minutes, everyone should have this around the house just in case, good on scratches