Avene RetrinAL 0.1 Intensive Cream
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Avene RetrinAL 0.1 Intensive Cream 1.01 oz
Avene Retinal 0.1 Intensive Cream visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles to shave years off of your appearance. Patented relastide is a pro-elastin peptide that fills in wrinkles and fine lines to tone and firm your complexion while vitamin E reflects free radical damage and protects against damaging sunrays. Irregularities are reduced, leaving a radiantly youthful complexion in its wake. It is an anti-aging moisturizer with a high concentration of vitamin A.
Apply to the face and neck in the evening or as directed by your physician.
- Avene Thermal spring water (68%) - Soothes and softens.
- Retinaldehyde (0.1%) - The direct precursor to Retinoic Acid inside the body; one of the most effective and non-irritating forms of vitamin A to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles without irritation; improves skin's radiance; stimulates collagen and elastin, as well as the CD 44 receptors to fill and firm the skin.
- Relastide™ (0.1%) - Restores suppleness, radiance, and firmness; increases effect of retinaldehyde by preserving vitamin A.
- Pre-Tocopheryl (0.1%) - Potent antioxidant; neutralizes free radicals.
Water (Avene Thermal Spring Water), Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ceteareth-33, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Benzoic Acid, Bht, Caramel, Disodium Edta, Mica, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Oleoyl Dipeptide-15, Oleoyl Tetrapeptide-31, Phenoxyethanol, Red 33, Retinal, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside.
Purchase $150 or more in Avene products and get a FREE Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser 3.3 Ounces!
A $10 Value!
Product Reviews (1 Review)
I have been using this product for awhile. Definitely helps with fine lines. This website has such nice people. I had an issue with using a coupon, I called and spoke to an actual person and she was awesome!