Avene Antirougeurs FORT Relief Concentrate
- Usually Ships in 1 day & 60 Day Returns
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 days)
Avene Antirougeurs FORT Relief Concentrate 1.01 oz
Intensive treatment exclusively formulated with sapon-enriched Ruscus Extract increases microcirculation, decreases skin reactivity and reduces the appearance of redness associated with rosacea.
For skin associated with:
- Intermittent redness (Flushes)
- Persistent redness (Rosacea)
- Dilated, enlarged blood vessels
- Bumps or pimples
- Burning, stinging, flushing
- Increases microcirculation
- Decreases skin reactivity, anti-inflammatory
- Reduces heat sensations and irritation
- Improves the appearance of blood vessels
- Easy application for irritated skin due to its soft, velvety texture
- Needle nose tube for spot application
- Use in monotherapy or as a complement to medical treatments
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (54%): Relieves irritation, soothes, cools, calms
- Ruscus Extract (0.3%): A vasoconstrictor that improves cutaneous microcirculation with anti-inflammatory and anti-angiogenic properties (reduces VEGF). Reduces skin reactivity
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: Protects and strengthens the vascular walls
- Dextran Sulfate: Provides decongesting properties and minimizes the appearance of swelling
Purchase $150 or more in Avene products and get a FREE Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser 3.3 Ounces!
A $10 Value!
Product Reviews (2 Reviews)
Easy to navigate website, quick prompt delivery
I've battled Rosacea for about two years and have tried nearly every product claiming to help this, and some do help slightly. I heard about Avene Antirougeurs FORT on the Today show, after one week of using it once/day, everyone is commenting how better my face looks. I highly recommend this product.