White Out+ supercharged is a luxurious, quick absorbing under eye creme formulated to target the specific needs of the eye contour area, where puffy eye bags and dark circles can be a problem. This precious formula is specifically designed to help diminish shadows and to reduce the look of the bags you'd prefer not to carry by immediately camouflaging dark circles with light-dispersing, color-correcting diamond core particles. This supercharged formula is both hydrating and renewing, resulting in a fusion of refined smoothness, helping to extend the youthful look and vitality of your eyes.
Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and/or aging skin types and those with dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
- Zinc Oxide: helps speed healing; a physical sunscreen, protects against UV rays.
- Lumiere: light-dispersing, color-correcting diamond core particles.
- Eyeliss (Dipeptide-2 and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone): peptide that has been proven to reduce the appearance of eye bags by 52% and smooth the eye contour area by 62% within 56 days.
- Magnolia Extract: helps reduce puffiness, soothes / reduces appearance of small visible under-eye veins.
- Haloxyl (Steareth-20, Chrysin and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) : combats dark circles caused by visible under-eye hemoglobin. Clinical trials proved at least a 10% improvement within 56 days.
- Lactic Acid (L): exfoliates and softens skin.
- Tartaric Acid (L): AHA from wine and a powerful antioxidant.
- Malic Acid (L): AHA from berries, antioxidant.
- Biolumen Firm (Yeast Amino Acids, Tricalcium Phosphate and Morinda Citrifolia Extract): captures UV light as energy and, like DNA light therapy, transfers it to beneficial aspects of the skin to heal, diminish the appearance of wrinkles and crepiness, as well as overall tone/radiance improvement.
- Arginine (L): amino acid, promotes healing, improves immune function, detoxifies, prevents lipid peroxidation, guards against skin wrinkling and loss of firmness.
- Adenosine (D): involved in production of ATP, soothing, calming. Mitochondria support.
- Adenine (L): works to give Mitochondria support by helping supply energy to the cell.
Use daily. Pump a tiny amount of White Out+ onto your finger (use your ring finger for less pressure and always in towards your nose) tapping gently around cleansed eye area in a circular motion following your bone structure. Use White Out+ in the morning to treat dark under-eye circles and to help smooth fine lines. Follow with Day Care+ moisturizer. White Out+ is suitable for all skin types.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Gluconolactone, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Lumiere), Dipeptide-2, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Lactic Acid (L), Tartaric Acid (L), Malic Acid (L), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Arginine (L), Glyceryl Isostearate, Steareth-20, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tricalcium Phospate, Morinda Citrifolia, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Adenosine (D), Adenine HCI, Beta-Glucan (D), Bisabolol (L-alpha), Yeast Amino Acids, Tricalcium Phosphate, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Glucuronolactone (D), Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Phytic Acid. *USDA Certified Organic
For external use only. Please avoid direct contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to use a separate eye cream even though I use a regular moisturizer?
Yes, because the skin around the eye is thinner, it requires special attention. White Out moisturizes this sensitive area while helping eliminate dark circles as it optically brightens the contours of the eye. I. Cee U. firms the thin skin and decreases puffiness. Eye Dew hydrates, nourishes and protects from environmental pollutants and free radical damage.