Sircuit Skin Brilliance 1 oz
Brilliance is formulated with SymWhite 377 and L-Lactic Acid that helps to inhibit hyper-pigmentation, lighten discolorations while conditioning and protecting the skin. This enticing serum is fortified with Neem Leaf extract that has specific abilities to help assist in skin clarity and tone. Enriched with Lemon Peel and Sweet Orange for stimulating refreshment of dull, tired skin revealing a more illuminating and radiant complexion. Fade to flawless with this exquisite serum that will definitely brighten your day.
- Hamamelis Extract - (Chirally Correct D-complex) a.k.a. Witch Hazel, astringent.
- Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus Medica Limonum) - skin brightening.
- L-Lactic Acid - increases cell turnover, skin softening.
- Neem Leaf Extract - skin lightening and brightening.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol (SymWhite 377) - antioxidant, fading agent.
- Organic Lemon Peel Essential Oil - stimulating and refreshing.
- Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil - stimulating and refreshing.
Free of artificial colors, fragrance, chemical preservatives and always cruelty free.
How To: Use morning and night on clean skin before applying moisturizer. Dispense a dropper full on back of hand and apply to face with light tapping motions avoiding eye area. For the ultimate treatment, apply after Youth Accelerator, Mocha Loca, or Sir Activ and follow with Molecular Mist and Dreamweaver. Brilliance serum is the perfect compliment to your home treatment program. Always wear sun protection after using this product.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Lactic Acid (L), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*. *USDA Certified Organic.
Caution: For external use only. Please avoid contact with eyes and keep out of the reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When should I apply a serum?
Serums should be applied daily (both morning and night) to clean skin before moisturizers or eye treatment products.