Lumixyl MD GlycoPeel 20 Rapid Exfoliating Lotion 2 oz
Healthy skin is formed deep under the surface of the skin. Getting that healthy skin to the surface and getting rid of older damaged skin can normally take several skin turnover cycles (each 8 to 10 weeks on average). GlycoPeel is your healthy skin "accelerator", jump-starting your brightening process to yield visible results more quickly and with a greater tolerability than comparable products. The mechanism of action is two-fold:
- It breaks up old skin on the surface (the stratum corneum), helping to accelerate its removal to reveal the fresher skin below.
- As the upper layers are exfoliated, cellular turnover is stimulated and increased (your skin cycle speeds up), helping to accelerate removal of hyperpigmented cells to yield a more even skin tone.
Lumixyl GlycoPeel 20 will benefit your skin in a number of function-critical ways:
- Skin tone and texture is improved,
- It assists with the release of comedonal acne, assisting in the clearance of pores.
- Collagen and Elastin production is stimulated
In the Lumixyl System, GlycoPeel 20 takes on an added "accelerator" function: Applied on the skin right after the Lumixyl Topical Brightening Creme, GlycoPeel helps drive the Lumixyl peptides deeper into the skin where they provide the most active benefit.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Algae Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Plantago Ovata Seed Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Glucosamine HCL, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetate, Glutamine, Proline, Colloidal Silver, Urea, Leucine, Serine,Cellulose, Laureth-7.