gloTherapeutics Healing Gel 1 oz
Helps reduce breakout redness and irritation while allowing skin to quickly heal with a smooth, clear surface.
Recommended for: Acneic skin, congested, oily, monthly or occasional breakouts
When needed apply with clean fingertips to irritated or problem areas in the morning and evening following the Clear Complexion Pads.
- Niacinamide: Topical application results in increased synthesis of collagen and improvingacne affected skin. Additionally, a decrease in inflammation, oiliness, and facialpigmentation has been shown from use.
- Bromelain: Powerful sulfur-containing, proteolytic enzymes shown to be effective in the reduction of inflammation, swelling, bruising, redness and tenderness. Bromelain blocks the production of kinins, which are produced during inflammation.
- Papain: Smoothes skin by breaking down proteins, allows for enzymatic peeling.
- Proline: An amino acid that improves the strength of the cellular wall, builds protein and is essential to collagen production. Improves skin texture, aids in collagen formation and helps contain the loss of collagen during aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid (L-sodium Hyaluronate): Topical application can help replenish the skin and keep the skin plump and hydrated. Delivers and maintains water hydration to protect against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors. Holds 1000 times its weight in water; prevents transepidermal water loss.
Purified Water, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Ergocalciferol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Bisulfite, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylene Glycol, Proline, Glutamine, Biotin, Ficin, Bromelain, Papain, Fragrance
FREE GIFT! gloTherapeutics Brightening Polish Deluxe Sample with Purchase of any (2) gloTherapeutics products - Limited time only!