glotherapeutics Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 5 oz
Gently and effectively removes all traces of eye makeup. This non-oily formula has been both allergy and clinically tested to be non-irritating for the delicate eye area. Anti-inflammatory and hydrating actives leave the skin soothed and hydrated.
Recommended for all skin types. pH 6.0
Saturate cotton pads with product and hold over eyelid for a few seconds to loosen makeup. Gently swipe across eye and lip area to remove makeup. Pads may be turned over and action may be repeated for stubborn, waterproof products.
- Aloe Vera: A strong anti-inflammatory which heals and moisturizes inflamed skin. Aloe Vera has exhibited the ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis and aid in the removal of dead skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid-BT: Has a high molecular weight which inhibits absorption and results in a film that supports the natural protective properties of the skin. The film helps to prevent transepidermal water loss and preserve the characteristics of youthful and healthy skin.
- Saccharide Isomerate: A water-binding emollient containing natural carbohydrates similar to the structure of the skin's stratum corneum. A highly effective moisture regulator that binds moisture to the skin.
- Plantaren 2000N: A mild, non-ionic surfactant that is made from renewable, plant-derived raw materials. It is readily biodegradable.
- Lavender: An essential oil that cleanses and naturally soothes and heals. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and analgesic properties.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A powerful antioxidant containing high polyphenols and tannin content. Provides anti-aging benefits and lipolytic action (the breaking down of lipids).
- Glycerin: Softens and smooths skin. A humectant that draws moisture from the air to keep skin moist.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 80, Saccharide Isomerate, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid