Elaine Gregg Restorative Marine Moisturizer 2 oz.
Clinically tested to improve fine lines and increase hydration levels
This formula uses an extract produced by bio-fermentation of a selected strain of red marine algae abundant along the shores of the Hawaiian Islands. Clinical studies have shown a substantial increase in collagen stimulation and a 20% increase in firmness within four weeks. Skin moisture and hydration increase 70% with four weeks. Vitamins A, C, & E are added to act as anti-oxidants to fight free radicals that cause damage to the skin. Essential Oil scented.
White full body creme with the essential oil scent of Bergamot Oil.
This formula has a special bio-fermentation technology that is derived from red marine algae that is abundant along the shores of the Hawaiian Islands. This substantial innovation creates moisturization, reduction of fine surface lines, skin firmness, and increases cell turnover qualities to this skin loving creme. Clinical studies have shown a substantial increase in collagen stimulation and a 20% increase in firmness within four weeks. Skin moisture and hydration increase 70% within four weeks. Vitamins A, E, & C are also added to act as anti-oxidants to fight free radicals that cause damage to the skin.
Use twice daily after thoroughly cleansing skin. Soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, laser treatments and harsh environmental conditions. This is an excellent hydrating treatment to be used after applying AHA/BHA Lipo Serum or Glycolic Renewal Gel. Can be used as a day or night creme.
- Red Marine Algae (Ahnfeltia concinna): Naturally derived from red marine algae found in the Hawaiian Islands. This formula's activity is attributed to the highly functional bio-components naturally created by Ahnfeltia and genetically reproduced by proprietary bio-fermentation techniques. Improves moisturization, reduction of fine lines, increases skin firmness and elasticity, and increases cell turnover. Also studies have shown a substantial reduction in redness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Known as an excellent humectant and emollient that moisturizes, lubricates and soothes skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Anti-oxidant. Nourishes the skin and protects it from the breakdown of premature aging caused by free radical damage.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate): Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skins elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Anti-oxidant. Known to trigger the production of collagen.
- Ginseng Extract: Ginseng Extract is beneficial in this moisturizer for revitalizing and conditioning the skin. Used for thousands of years, and touted as a prolonger of life and cure for literally all human ills, not to mention being the cornerstone of a multimillion dollar ginseng trade.
- Rose Hip Extract: Extremely rich source of Vitamin C, containing ten times the amount contained in oranges. Rose Hips also contains Vitamin A, B, B2, E, K, and P as well as iron and copper compounds.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Known for its purifying and detoxifying properties.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract: Known for its healing properties. Also known as a vasoconstrictor.