Cellex-C Under Eye Toning Gel .33 oz
Under-Eye Toning Gel is an azure blue liquid gel containing proprietary plant complexes specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to stimulate and tone the skin around the eye area.
Combats dark circles and under-eye puffiness caused by late nights, stress, water-retention, allergies, colds or sinus problems.
- A light blue, deliciously cooling gel that leaves eyes feeling awake and refreshed for hours afterwards. May be applied directly to the skin or over make-up.
- Contains azulene. This active ingredient, derived from the German chamomile flower, gives the product its characteristic azure-blue color. It is renowned as an anti-inflammatory and soothing agent with the ability to neutralize skin irritants. Excellent for sensitive skin.
- Contains cornflower leaf extract. The active constituents include nicotinic and oleanolic acid. These are particularly beneficial in relation to dilating constricted blood vessels-a major contributing factor in the formation of dark, under-eye circles.
- Contains kigelia africana extract. The West African kigelia tree yields a fruit that contains flavanoids and phytosterol saponosides recognized for their skin firming abilities.
- Contains eucalyptus and peppermint. These herbs contain phyto-chemicals and menthol which stimulate blood circulation to help diminish dark circles while adding a fresh, 'wake-up' sensation to the eye area.
- Contains beta-(1,3)-glucan. This natural polysaccharide is found in oats, yeast and mushrooms. It reduces skin irritation and erythema as well as stimulating collagen biosynthesis. This helps promote visco-elastic properties which assist in the 'snap-back' of skin stretched by swelling.
- Contains glycosaminoglycans. These natural sugars found in honey, malt, grapes and corn produce the polymer film responsible for the immediate toning effect.
- Contains witch hazel, cucumber and tannins. These herbal ingredients contain natural astringents which help tighten and tone tired, stressed skin.
- Helps reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Use after a stressful day or before a special event.
- Soothing and relaxing on tired eyes. Computer video screens can cause puffiness and red-eyes because the static they give out attracts dust and pollutants.
- Helps neutralize and soothe away irritation caused by dust, pollen and cigarette smoke. All of these agents may contribute to dark circles by triggering a release of chemicals which swell the tissue around the eyes in an attempt to reduce irritation.
- Helps decongest, firm and tighten swollen, slack skin around eyelids. Suitable for both men and women.
- Apply Under-Eye Toning Gel by gently rolling the applicator tip around the orbital bone which encircles your eye. Take care not to get close to the inner or outer corner of your eye.
- Apply make-up if desired. If necessary, Under-Eye Toning Gel may be applied over make up during the day.
- After use, keep the cap tightly closed.
- Avoid rich moisturizers especially when the weather is very warm and humid. These conditions tend to encourage water retention and puffy looking eyes.
Cornflower (centaurea cyanus) extract, glycosaminoglycans, beta-(1,3)-glucan, kigelia africana extract, zinc sulphate, azulene, lavender (lavendula angustifolia) oil, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract, thyme (thymus vulgaris) extract, olive leaf (olea europaea) extract, eucalyptus (eucalypus globulus) oil, peppermint (mentha piperita) extract, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract.
Another contributing factor to dark circles is the thinning of the surface skin due to age or sun-damage. This allows blood vessels just below the surface to tint the skin a reddish-blue. Thin skin also contributes to the greater visibility of tiny glands which appear as small yellowish or skin-colored bumps encircling the under-eye area. You may also find it beneficial to apply one of the Cellex-C patented eye products to help combat the cause of this problem.
Because this product is so pleasant and refreshing to use it may be tempting to apply often. Please try to limit your applications to no more than three or four times a day. If redness or irritation occurs, wash the area with warm water and discontinue use.