Cellex-C Skin Perfecting Pen .33 oz
Skin Perfecting Pen is a pale, leaf green, alcohol-free liquid gel containing proprietary complexes of phyto-chemical concentrates. These scientifically researched, skin benefiting herbal ingredients were specifically chosen for their exceptional skin healing properties. Helps to quickly return the skin to its normal state. Designed for occasional use when hormones, stress or the skin's oily secretions promote eruptions of spots, boils and pimples. May also be applied to insect bites for cool, soothing relief from itching.
- An innovative liquid gel, designed to help relieve the discomfort of skin eruptions and minimize the duration of spots, boils and pimples.
- Contains olive leaf extract. The active ingredient, oleuropein, has recently been recognized for its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and skin healing abilities. Clinical trials have shown it to be beneficial in improving certain skin disorders.
- Contains lavender. This herb is credited with many medicinal properties and believed to be anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Contains thyme. Now considered a powerful antiseptic, thyme has been recognized since antiquity for its cleansing, healing and soothing effect on the skin.
- Contains peppermint. This pungent herb contains menthol which contributes to the pleasant cooling effect when applied to an irritating spot, boil or pimple.
- Contains rosemary. Traditionally used to treat problem skin and credited with antiseptic properties, rosemary has long been considered beneficial for acne. This may be due not only to its disinfectant qualities but to its ability to stimulate fibroblasts and increase turnover of epidermal cells.
- Contains zinc. Shown to be effective in the treatment of acne as it lowers sebaceous secretion, has a synergistic effect with vitamin A and accelerates wound healing.
- Helps to restore a clearer, fresher complexion by creating a skin environment hostile to bacteria that thrive on oily skin.
- Minimizes the sore, irritated feeling caused by minor skin eruptions and helps reduce the duration of the breakout.
- Unlike medicated, alcohol based products, this gentle formulation will not exacerbate the problem by stripping away the skin's natural oils and upsetting its pH balance.
- This proprietary alcohol-free formulation is buffered to a soothing pH level to accommodate the sensitivity of problematic skin eruptions.
- Maybe used in conjunction with Retin-A provided they are not applied at the same time.
- Application suitable for both men and women.
- General improvement may be seen within 6-12 hours after application.
- Can also be applied to insect bites for immediate cool, soothing relief from itching.
- Clean and pat dry the skin.
- Apply Cellex-C Skin Perfecting Pen directly to the affected area. (See caution below.) Cellex-C Skin Perfecting Pen may be applied up to three times a day.
- Apply make-up if desired.*
- After use, keep the cap tightly closed.
Water (aqua), olive leaf (olea europaea) extract, peppermint (mentha piperita) extract, lavender (lavendula angustifolia) extract, zinc sulphate, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) extract, thyme (thymus vulgaris) extract, eucalyptus (eucalyptus) extract.
If redness or irritation occurs, wash area and discontinue use. The color of this product may change with time due to the highly active anti-oxidant properties of certain phyto-chemicals. This color change will not affect the efficacy of the product when used as directed. Use within six months of opening product or discard.
- Do not apply to cracked, peeling or broken skin. Do not apply to ulcers, blisters or open sores. Avoid all contact with eyes and mucus membranes. Do not apply to children's skin under the age of 12 years.