Bioelements CreateFirm 1 oz
Fight the signs of premature aging and experience visibly firmer skin with CreateFirm Skin Tightening Serum. Powered by *Aquamide-5, this ceramide-rich formula weaves in and around the epi-layers of your skin, reinforcing its protective barrier, amplifying hydration and boosting collagen density. Used daily, you'll experience younger-looking skin that feels firmer, tauter and toned.
With daily use, CreateFirm:
- Fights premature age signs
- Helps firm and tighten skin
- Boosts collagen density
Apply to face and neck using upward strokes. Follow with moisturizer or sunscreen.
The key ingredients are all found in Aquamide-5, Bioelements exclusive ingredient innovation:
- CERAMIDE EOP, CERAMIDE EOS, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE NS AND CERAMIDE AP: Skin-identical ceramide lipids that protect and repair the stratum corneum barrier layers
- CAPROOYL-PHYTOSPHINGOSINE AND CAPROOYL-SPHINGOSINE: Cell-signaling sphingokine molecules that enhance the synthesis of sphingolipids in the skin and increase the water transport mechanism known as aquaporin-3, amplifying hydration
- ALGAE EXTRACT AND PULLULAN: Purified microalgae extract that helps boost the production of collagen in the skin and tighten tissues
Water (Aqua) (Eau), PEG-8, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-25, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Chloesterol, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl-Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl-Sphingosine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ellettaria Cardomomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Acacia Farnesiana (Cassie) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Gum Nonvolatiles, Guaiacum Offi cinale (Guaiacwood) Wood Extract, Llex Paraguariensis (Mate) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunfl ower) Seed Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Oleth-10, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine