Bioelements Calmitude Sensitive Skin Moisturizer 4 oz
With daily use, Calmitude Sensitive Skin Moisturizer:
- Hydrates and smoothes
- Discourages irritation
- Strengthens skin's protective barrier
- Reduces redness
- Dermatologist tested for irritancy and sensitivity
Created for intolerant complexions, Calmitude Sensitive Skin Moisturizer is free of known irritants that can upset delicate skin. Formulated with a biologically advanced blend of desensitizing extracts, it helps strengthen the skin's protective barrier while addressing the root cause of visible redness and irritation. Dryness is relieved. Smoothness restored. Skin becomes stronger, more comfortable and less reactive to aggravating stressors. Dermatologist tested for irritancy and sensitivity.
Apply a small amount to face and neck day or night.
- GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE ROOT) EXTRACT: Plant extract rich in licochalcone, a natural anti-inflammatory. Also inhibits the release of specific enzymes that irritate sensitive skin and cause redness. This ingredient helps address the root cause of sensitive skin.
- CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT: A powerful antioxidant that delivers active polyphenols to the skin to fight free radicals and help prevent the breakdown of collagen.
- BETAGLUCAN: Increases the skin s resistance to oxidative stress by protecting against antioxidant depletion. Stimulates skin s self-defense mechanisms guarding against environmental hazards. Enhances the skin s barrier reducing water loss that causes dehydration.
- ALLANTOIN: Natural healing chemical extracted from the comfrey plant. Known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax NF, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Gylcerol Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl BetaGlucan, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid
Every Bioelements purchase receives a free gift. Click here
to see your gift.