AKTA Alpha Hydroxy Treatment 2oz.
AKTA 10% Alpha Hydroxy Treatment is creamy, light and lucid to the touch. Designed to eliminate skin tingling associated with most AHA products. Uses only non-synthetic, all natural fruit acids and is renowned by skin care professionals and dermatologists as the finest of all Alpha Hydroxy treatments.
- Gently removes dead skin cells revealing fresh, new healthy skin.
- Improves texture and clarity
- Promotes new cell growth, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen production and skin elasticity
- Minimizes dark spots, balancing skin discoloration from scars and environmental damage
- Keeps pores healthy and clean, reduces excess oil, actively preventing future breakouts
- Non-greasy, non-comodogenic, contains no dyes, fragrance or synthetic additives.
- Apply a small amount lightly on clean dry skin, smooth thinly over face and neck.
- For delicate and sensitive skin, start out using once every 2 to 3 days for the first couple of weeks until skin becomes acclimated to once or twice a day use.
- For Problem skin: Apply the same method as above. AHA is even more effective in humid and warm weather areas.
- For gommage apply a thin layer at night, then in the morning first thing, rube face with fingers in circular motion. This will create friction lifting and removing the dead skin cells that the AHA loosened overnight creating smooth firm skin. The gommage technique of sloughing off dead skin layers is highly effective. You may need some practice to get it right.
Tip: First time users of any Alpha Hydroxy products may experience a slight tingling sensation due the all natural fruit acids. If you experience any tingling with Alpha Hydroxy just cut back on the amount of applications. Your skin will soon become acclimated and then you can increase your applications without the tingling sensation.
100% Organic "Greenhouse and Hydroponically Grown" Pure Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate, Deionized Water, FA-5 (5-Organic Fruit Acids Alpha Hydrox) Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Squalene (Organic Olive), Organic Safflower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hydroxy-ethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Oleth-10, Tetra sodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben